Do you like pay taxes? The answer will most likely be negative. And if we do not like to pay taxes, we have to know how to reduce the tax burden, always within the rules. Today we will tell you how to save taxes in your home by introducing you to an innovative service.
Some Real Estate Taxes
One real estate feature is that … they are real estate. Therefore, they are very permeable to suffering taxes because we have no alternative. So, no wonder we have to pay:
- Tax on Onerous Transactions (IMT), whenever we buy / sell a property;
- Municipal Property Tax (IMI)
- Stamp Tax (both in deed and in credit housing).
How These Taxes Are Determined
The generality of property taxes is calculated based on the Tax Asset Value. This is a calculated value with a set of more or less objective criteria which may vary from location to most controversial recent sun exposure.
Since the Property Tax Value is the basis of calculation of these taxes, it is essential to know for sure what this value will be and to frame it with the theoretical value. For example, if your home has the VPT in the finances of € 100,000 and if today the value of the house has reduced, say to € 90,000, there is soon room here to save money.
How to Save Money on Real Estate Taxes?
Save Money on Real Estate Taxes?” />
That said, we give you an innovative service. It is possible to have a professional assessment of the Tax Value of your home and have a recommendation on what to do next:
- If the theoretical value is lower than the current one, you can ask for an assessment in the finances and thus save money every year;
- If the theoretical value is higher than the current one, you will know that you should not ask for an evaluation (we know several cases of people who think they can save, ask for evaluation and are harmed).
What does this service consist of?
To save money on taxes we have a service that does an analysis of:
- Property Analysis
- Analysis Permanent Certificate of the Conservatory
- Plant Verification
- Analysis of coefficients used
- Management of the process with competent entities
What Results Can You Expect?
Our consultants and partners have analyzed more than 15,000 properties and obtained a 20% reduction in the equity base. If we consider that annual savings could last for several decades … we are talking about significant savings. Ultimately, we are reducing a waste.